Starting a blog

I am constantly being asked if I have a blog. Even strangers ask. I assume they want to know what my life is like. Now that I am pregnant again with twins people have so many questions. I wasn't really sure what a blog was and after some research I found it to be similar to a journal. I always wanted to keep a journal with Bella and Carter and just never did. I am excited to see what this will bring. I will try my best to keep it up. Let's see how I do.........

Today is my 33rd Birthday. Not too exciting. Sean will be 4 on the 15 and my mom will be 54 on the 18th, Christmas is the 25, then the babieswill be born on the 29th (hopefully). I am sick of being pregnany but hopefull I make it full term so the babies will be healthy and safe.

I am not able to sleep, I am in constant pain and have so much pressure.

Bella and Carter are getting more and more excited. They are starting to ask so many more questions. Carter wanted to know if we had tweezers to change the babies diapers. I was a little confused by this question. After her explained it made more sense. When Bella and Carter wanted to know how the babies got into my belly we explained that there are tiny little eggs in mommys belly and Daddy has timy little sperm in his belly. When the two meet each other they turn into a baby. Luckily they never asked how they meet. LOL This led Carter to believe that the babies would be tiny too. So small we would need tweezers to change their diapers. I just love how a 6 year olds mond works. They can be so smart and such blank slates all at the same time. I just love these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment